DEALS - SPOTTER

This blog is dedicated to finding the best online products and deals.

Full width home advertisement

🔥CONVERSIO A.I🔥

DEALS

Solutions

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Blogspot is dead.

Blogspot is dead.

 This is a post i made to another blog and people took advantage of it. It is the truth on what is going on with blog spot many years.So i reached that conclusion. That you will read below.

It saddens me to see blogspot be ruined and left to die. Google sites they are nice but only for landing pages or something simple. Blogspot will always be the better  version of them. IMO Google should reconsider powering up Blogger,and not letting it be buried in the depths of 3k^n pages because Blogger can give a chance to the people that do not have the resources to build something and when they do they can pay Google for something extra. That it is hard its seems for google to understand and trust me i do like Google waaay more than some other companies out there.

So enjoy what i wrote back then.....

 

Image by https://www.progress.com/blogs/web-experience

"" I recently opened my blogspot to share with people my views on deals.And i lost a whole week setting up a custom template,removing links in it's code that were secretly imposed by it's creators(so those creators will benefit themselves behind the scenes of your blog)and working my a*s off to research and compile info so my readers find it useful only to stumble upon auto-blogging and realizing that i lost a whole week from my life investing my time on blogspot sitting 10 hours to research and writing info while others are running free with their wordpress blogs....Ofc even if you have a blogspot or a wordpress you still need to find ways to generate traffic.But with wordpress i suppose it's easier.

Truth to be told buddy is that blogspot is dead.At least that is my point of view.And without any money to pay on ads either in facebook instagram etc etc etc you won't get far .That's my conclusion on the matter.Heck without an email list you won't generate money either as an affiliate.It's really really hard.Plus let's not hide behind our backs brother,everyone is into auto blogging for the past ten whole years now!!! I didn't knew it cuz for the said 10 years i was doing other things with my time..But when i thought of it and start searching for it and stumble upon it i was looking my screen with awe and laughing with my stupidity of starting a blogspot.Now don't get me wrong i love my blog,but....people had the same idea of auto-blogging that i had in the week that i was creating my blog, ten years back and they were using it!!!!!!


Do i promote autoblogging? No..but it's helpful in some ways..

My advice for anyone reading my comment and thinking to starting a blog,as i did the mistake is as follows..

Buy domain name + hosting.Realize that your blog it will be known after 5 years maybe less if you open a youtube channel plus ads...
Realize that you need a starting capital to promote your blog via ads!!!
Pick a niche or a topic that you know good...trust me on this...
Set a blog be prepared to loose much of your time writing on it and fixing it,while hopeing to generate some cash along the way.
Pay for advertising....without ads you wont go far...that's the harsh truth..
Create an audience,which is hard in the times that we live..Remember people want the info nice and fast in their hands.This will take time!!! maybe years!
Set up an "email collector" for your audience.
Then after you collect emails from your reading audience and only then..start affiliate marketing.
Will it make you rich ? No it wont.. Maybe it will give you something extra for starters,to be rich is a long way to go...

For closing i must share with all of you that my blogspot's Instagram account got banned because in the whole week that i spend to setting up the blog and posting like crazy Instagram's cork-heads thought that i was spamming people!!! Same thing to the facebook page of my blog! All i did was creating contend and posting it...But it's their way to pressure me for paying ads...

That's the truth folks...
Blogspot is dead.

I know that your post is about SEO.But most of us want SEO so we promote our business...That's why i wrote this..
P.s:Nice info you provide bro,good job, but wordpress see us and laughs at us hard...I found your page in 1st page of google by typing blogspot seo 2020.That means your advice works but imagine if i didn't use those words,would your blogspot be in no1 page of google? or a Wordpress blog ?My bet is on wordpress.
Peace and love to all of ya!
Any one wanting tools for their business sent me an email,and i will give you offers."" 

What i will do from now on ? ??? I guess i open a new blogger blog spot and try something else but for my readers,do yourselves a favor and follow my advice above..I do love blogger cuz it is a free resource that helps and some people fail to understand that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]